Having a great list of romantic questions to ask your girlfriend is an excellent way of supplementing communication in your relationship. The conversation may not flow as much as you like so you have to spice up your relationship. I’ve found that asking questions is a great way to improve intimacy and your connection.
I’ve put together some romantic questions to ask your girlfriend. Keep in mind that even though you can ask these questions face to face, I’ve found that it’s much more fun to text. You can literally send a text to your girlfriend at whatever time of day or night.
You will not only get to know your girlfriend better but she’ll be flattered you went to so much trouble.
Read on for more than 100 romantic questions to ask your girlfriend, from flirty to serious questions. Simply use the links below to jump to a particular favorite, or scroll down the page to see all of our questions for your girlfriend.
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Girls love a romantic guy. No one expects you to be a mind reader. I’ve put together some romantic questions to ask your GF so you can understand what she likes and what she doesn’t.
These romance questions to ask your girlfriend include questions about the future, her preferences, and her thoughts about love.
- Do you prefer a romantic private proposal by the beach or in a public place with a band playing in the background?
- What’s your ideal Valentine’s Day date?
- How many times have you ever been in love?
- What’s the ultimate relationship deal-breaker for you?
- If you could, would you be open to making a time capsule for our future kids?
- What’s your favorite thing about us?
- Do you remember our first kiss? What did you think about it? Do you think we can recreate it?
- Do I make you happy? What can I do to make you feel more secure?
- Do you think anyone can be ‘too much in love?
- What’s your biggest fear about our relationship? What can I do to be a better man?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Deep questions to ask your girlfriend about your relationship are a great way to know how your partner is from the inside. If you spend time together, live together, and haven’t had time for some deep talk, these serious questions to ask your girlfriend are a great way to get to strengthen the bond of your relationship.
- What does a healthy relationship look like for you? What do you think it should provide for the people in it?
- What would I do that you’d consider unforgivable?
- If you had to write a note to a younger you, what would you say?
- What has been the most challenging experience of your life, and how did you bounce back?
- What kind of future would you like? What do you think we can do to achieve that?
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
- Would you spend the rest of your life with me?
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to know but have been scared to ask me?
- What’s one thing I should know about you that you haven’t told me?
- What do you think is our biggest strength as a couple? What can we do to make ourselves better for each other?
Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend over Text
When you’re figuring out what romantic questions to ask your girlfriend, you should try to keep them a little open-ended. This way, rather than saying ‘yes, or ‘no,’ she’ll tell you a lot more.
These texts are great conversation starters and will help you and your girlfriend have more engaging conversations.
- Where would you like to live, and why?
- If I was with you right now, what would you do?
- Tell me about your relationship with your parents?
- What’s the one thing that keeps you awake at night?
- What do you fear most in life?
- Is there anyone who has been an influence on you? Tell me about them?
- Tell me about your new years’ resolutions?
- What’s your idea of an adventure?
- What is the most exciting project you have ever worked on?
- Tell me about the highlight of your day?
Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend to See if She Loves You
Being in a relationship is great. But, sometimes, when you think your feelings aren’t reciprocated, it’s best to know early. Since you can’t be direct, you can be smart about it and ask your girlfriend specific questions about her true feelings for you. Here are some ideas.
- Do you think our differences are a good or bad thing?
- Do you believe that when two people love each other, they can overcome their differences?
- Are there things about me you don’t like? Tell me about them?
- Do I make you happy?
- Do you see us together in your future?
- What do you like most about me?
- Do you often wish I was there when you’re alone?
- Would you be open to creating shared goals together?
- Would you like me to support you in your passions? Would you help me in mine?
- Is there anything I do that you appreciate?
Cute Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Relationships don’t always have to be serious. They can also involve lots of fun and flirting. If you make your girl laugh often, you will be more attractive to her.
When my husband and I were still dating, he always knew how to get me to lighten up after serious and deep conversations. Even now, he still knows how to make things a little fun with his cute questions. I’ve put together some cute questions that’ll help you make your relationship fun.
- Have you ever dreamed of being famous? In what way?
- If you had to choose between having the mind or body of a 30-year old when you’re 90yrs old, which one would you choose?
- Tell me about the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
- Which pet name do you think is cutest- babe, honey, sweetie?
- What color do you think your aura is?
- What about me do you love the most?
- What’s your favorite scent on me? How about on you?
- What do you think is the most vulnerable moment we’ve shared?
- If you could choose between all the places we’ve been to together, which one would be your favorite?
- What stuffed animal do you love to cuddle with in bed?
Fun and Flirty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
So you want to crush late-night chatting with your girlfriend, huh? How about some fun and flirty questions to ask your girlfriend? The questions I’ve put together for you are short, so they’re perfect for sending texts.
- Do you consider yourself a romantic?
- Do you prefer taking a long walk or going to the gym?
- Do you believe that I’m falling for you even more?
- Tell me about the worst pickup line anyone has used on you?
- Do you have a secret fantasy?
- Which song lyrics do you relate to most?
- Do you readily accept compliments, or do you like them?
- Tell me about your secret fantasy?
- Do you love giving and getting hugs?
- What are your thoughts about love?
Sexual Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
So here’s the part we’ve all been waiting for. Earlier on, I mentioned that communication in any relationship is vital. But, you shouldn’t only get ready for uncomfortable questions to ask your girlfriend about finances, the future, or feelings and emotions.
According to sex and relationship experts, talking about sex is exceptional for a romantic relationship. Now, don’t get me wrong, you don’t have to sit down from heart to heart with a pen and paper to talk about it.
The hot questions to ask your girlfriend I’ve put together are great for SMS texts, social media texts, or even video chatting.
- Do you like to role-play? What turns you most about it?
- Would you be interested in introducing toys into the bedroom? Which ones?
- What do you think about anal sex?
- Would you have a threesome? Which one of my friends would you pick?
- Do you prefer being submissive or dominant?
- If we both agreed that anything goes in the bedroom, what would you like me to do to you? What would you do to me?
- What dirty questions turn you on the most?
- What’s the best way for you to orgasm?
- Other than your genitals, what other part of your body do you like touching?
- Tell me about something sexual you’ve never tried but would like to do?
Of course! I had to add something extra in here for you. One can never have too many questions to ask. Remember that the bonus questions are for girls that aren’t your GF yet, but you’d like them to be.
Good Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
Developing a connection with a girl you like can take a lot of time. And, not everyone can communicate effortlessly to bring the girl they like closer. Even while you prepare to ask these questions, there are a few things you have to remember:
– Don’t ask her irrelevant questions- there has to be a little context to what you’re asking.
– After you ask the questions, follow up with answers of your own.
– Don’t rush through the questions. Build the relationship gradually.
- What qualities are you looking for in a guy?
- If you had the opportunity to change something about your past, what would it be?
- What activity do you feel you ace at?
- Tell me the thoughts behind your last social media post?
- What does an ideal first date look like to you?
- What do you do for work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Tell me how you think a partner should treat you.
- What do you care for more, looks or brains?
- Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?
Questions to Ask a Girl on Tinder
I know you’ve heard that questions on Tinder are a no-go zone. But, if you keep your questions interesting, the girl you like will have no choice but to engage with you. When asking a girl questions on Tinder, here’s a pro tip you should consider: keep off the generic questions.
- Tell me about the worst Tinder date you’ve been to?
- What is the craziest experience you’ve had on vacation?
- If I Google your name, what’s the most embarrassing thing I’ll find?
- White wine or red wine?
- What are three words that describe you best?
- Is there anyone you’ve met that has changed your life?
- Why did you choose Tinder over other dating apps?
- If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- Do you prefer to plan, or are you spontaneous?
- Would you change anything about yourself? What is it?
Questions to Ask a Girl You Just Met
When you’ve just met someone for the first time, what you need is an icebreaker to get conversations going. Meeting a new person can be intimidating, especially if you don’t know what to say to them. Here are some questions to ask a girl you just met.
- Do you enjoy sports? What’s your favorite one?
- Have you been to (X) restaurant? We should go together sometime. They serve some good (Insert relevant menu).
- What do you love doing when you’re alone?
- What’s your go-to activity for fun or relaxation?
- Do you read books? Which ones are your favorite so far?
- If you could get three wishes, what would you wish for?
- Are you looking for a relationship?
- Tell me about your biggest pet peeve?
- Would you like to hang out later in the week?
- Tell me about a horrible experience you’ve had with an ex?
Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
Whether you’re on your first Tinder date, are hanging out with a new co-worker, or with a new co-worker, it can be intimidating getting to know a girl. But, it doesn’t have to be as scary as it may seem. It’s all about asking the right questions and using them to learn what you can about her in a casual or fun way. After all, it’s better if you don’t come on too strong during the initial encounters.
- What’s on your bucket list?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever worked?
- What has been the most beautiful vacation destination for you so far?
- If you had the chance to rule the world for one day, what’s the first thing you would do?
- If you could learn one skill right now, what would it be?
- Would you rather: Not be able to make new memories or lose all your memories?
- If there was an elixir you could take to live forever, would you take it? Why?
- What would your first purchase be if you won the lottery tonight?
- What’s your favorite thing to eat?
- If you had to get stuck to someone for 48 hours, who would it be and why?
It’s That Simple…
There are plenty of romantic questions to ask your girlfriend. Whether it’s sexy questions, questions to ask a girl you just met, questions to ask a girl on Tinder, or even fun, flirty questions to ask your girlfriend, the list above will give you an excellent reason to have an engaging conversation.
You know, it’s that simple. Just remember not to fire off questions like you would in a typical interview. The goal is to encourage your girl to reveal more about herself!