Sending Christmas messages on cards is an excellent way to pass well wishes and festive greetings to your coworkers, friends, family, and anyone else you can think of. If you don’t know what to say on a Christmas card, it can get overwhelming.
It is all jolly and pleasant feelings spreading around when Christmas comes around. But, sometimes, you get overwhelmed with all the preparations, planning, and presents that you cannot find the time or it simply skips your mind to write a heartfelt message on your Christmas cards for your loved ones.
Finding the right words to express your Christmas wishes may most likely also be a challenge for you, but we have put together a list of great Christmas messages on cards that would inspire you to write yours. Simply use them in your cards, texts, or notes to appreciate your friends and family in this holiday season. So go ahead and have a look!
1. Christmas Wishes For Family
Christmas is a special time when families get together and it’s one of the best opportunities to give your loved ones a message that comes straight from your heart. What better way to tell your family you love them than with a specially written message just for them? Here’s our collection of Christmas wishes for family that will make them feel as special as they are.
- I know this Christmas may not be as jolly as the one we had last year. This year came with so many changes, but it doesn’t mean we can’t have anything special. I love you so much, and I hope you enjoy this holiday season.
- Because of you, all the memories I have of Christmas are beautiful and amazing. I could not wish for a better family. I’m looking forward to another great Christmas with you all. Merry Christmas! I love you!
- If there’s anything this Christmas will teach us, it’s that just because we’re far from each other doesn’t mean we can’t share the Christmas spirit. I miss you, I can’t wait to see you, and I love you. I hope your Christmas is magical and dripping in miracles.
- I cannot imagine celebrating Christmas without my family. You are the most important people in my life and I’m so grateful that I get to spend the holiday season with all of you. May the Yuletides mark the beginning of something extraordinary and new in this family. Merry Christmas!
- I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it home for Christmas. I miss you so much, but I want you to remember that I love you with my all. Even if I am far away, I will always be with you. Merry Christmas!
- There’s this awesome feeling about being at home during Christmas season. It always brings back childhood memories and being around all of you makes it so magical. You guys are the best family anyone could ever wish for. Merry Christmas, everybody!
- You make every Christmas different and magical. I’m so grateful that I have you as my family. May your day be full of love, happiness, and all good things. I wish you all a merry Christmas.
- You have made my Christmas nothing but the best. Thank you all for coming, have a merry Christmas!
- This Christmas will not be the same for me not spending it with my precious family. But even though I have to be away this period, you all are always right here in my heart, and I will be able to spend this Christmas thinking of you and wishing you have a splendid holiday and a beautiful year ahead. Merry Christmas!
- I pray that God keeps pouring His blessings in every part of your life. Merry Christmas!
- My best time of the holidays is spending it with you. It’s more than the food and presents. It’s about the moments of laughter shared and the crazy moments that come with having the whole family around. I love each of you, and I wish that this Christmas will be the best yet. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
- Jesus was born on Christmas day and that’s why Christmas is about love, hope, and joy. I pray that you and your family experience these blessings.
- I’d like to use this opportunity to tell you how grateful I am to be part of this family. The laughter, the warmth, and the love. I could never trade it for anything else in the world. You all mean so much to me. May this Christmas roll in joy and prosperity into your life like never before. Merry Christmas.
- Without you in my life, Christmas would be a dull celebration. I hope that you have a bright and merry holiday.
- May the miracle and magic of Christmas birth new beginnings and joy in each of your lives as we spend this Christmas as a family. Merry Christmas to the best family ever!
- I hope that Santa brings you so much joy and happiness that it lasts you all the way to the new year. Happy Christmas family.
- I’m sending warm wishes of Christmas miracles to my lovely family. I miss you all so much, and this Christmas will not be the same away from you, but I wish the Christmas season can bestow on you for all the best things. Much love from me. Have a lovely Christmas!
- This is me sending my dear family all the wishes of good health, blessings, and joy. May this Christmas be as magical as you all are to me. Enjoy a wonderful Christmas. Love you so much!
- To my dear family: You are the best present I could ever wish for, and I am super excited to spend the holidays with you. More merry moments to you all. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to my special people! May this Christmas bring more joy into our lives as a family and be as beautiful as the Christmas decorations set up around the house! Love and hugs!
2. Christmas Wishes For Friends
Don’t forget about Christmas wishes for friends. Write your friends a beautiful Christmas message and send it along with a cute gift. Your friends will be happy if you remember them during the Christmas season!
- I hope that Christmas night brings you warmth, happiness, and good tidings. May the lights of Christmas guide you to the path of prosperity, success, and the ultimate peace. Merry Christmas, my friend.
- It’s a great time to wish my best friend the best of Christmases yet! May the Christmas celebration bring plenty of merry moments and love to you and your family. May you walk into the new year with more smiles and blessings. Merry Christmas!
- May joy fill your heart, may laughter fill your lips, and may blessings encompass you round about this Yuletide season. Merry Christmas to you!
- Christmas is here with us. May all the joy, blessings, happiness, and love be yours this Christmas and I hope that the happiness of the season follows you all year round. Best wishes to you, and merry Christmas!
- You are my friend that knows all my secrets, everything I like, and what I’d rather not have. You are my biggest blessing and I want to wish you a merry Christmas!
- I’d like to thank you for being part of the reason my year was incredible. My wishes for you are surprises that would crown your year with overflowing joy and peace. Warm regards to you and your family. Have a fabulous Christmas!
- As my best friend, you are my family and it’s such a blessing to have you in my life. I love you as much as I would love any of my family. Merry Christmas, bestie!
- It’s been wonderful knowing you and having you as a friend. There’s nothing I wish more for you this Christmas than lots of merriment, love, and peace. Enjoy the rest of the year, and Merry Christmas!
- No matter how many flaws I have, you have always loved me. I’m wishing you blessings and joy for your life ahead, friend. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a very jolly, merry Christmas! You’ve been a fantastic friend to me, and I wish you experience more joy and more prosperity in your life. You deserve it and much more. May you always know happiness.
- I pray that the lights of Christmas show you the path to success and prosperity and usher in happiness and peace. May all your wishes come true this Christmas!
- Christmas is all about spending time together, sharing, caring, and eating delicious meals. I hope that you enjoy all of this and more, and that all your wishes for a perfect Christmas come true. Merry Christmas!
- May all of the sadness and pain you have passed through this year be washed completely away with the joy of Christmas. And may joy follow you for the rest of the year and into the new year. Sending you lots of love and prayers. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a love-filled, colorful, and joyous Christmas. May this Christmas bring you all the peace, love, and joy that you need in your life. Best wishes to you, and merry Christmas!
- May the magic of the Yuletides sprinkle into your life and turn all your dreams into the beautiful reality you deserve. Merry Christmas!
- I love you, my dear friend! You and your family have made me feel welcomed and part of you. I wish you all have nothing short of blessings, wealth, and perfect health! May laughter and peace always fill your home. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May Christmas season being you loads of joy and happiness. I pray that you enjoy all your celebrations.
- You have been more than just a co-worker to me. You have been a great asset to my life, and I want to use this medium to tell you I appreciate you. I wish you a blessed Christmas with lots of happiness. Season’s greetings.
- Merry Christmas and a happy holiday to you, my friend. My life shines brighter and I feel complete with you.
- I pray that this Christmas bring you many happy memories with you and your family. Merry Xmas and happy new year!
3. Religious and Inspirational Christmas Messages
Christmas is all about remembering the birth of Christ and celebrating the joy God gave to the world by sending His Son. These Christmas messages with a Christian theme are perfect to send to your loved ones to remind them of the reason for the season!
So, If you’re looking for inspirational Christmas messages, the following religious-themed Christmas messages will help you craft the perfect card.
- I hope that your home is filled with the love of Christ and that you experience countless blessings this season. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
- May the love of Christ fill your hearts and home this festive season. I pray that you will experience much good news that will keep the joy of the Lord alive in your home. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Christmas is a holy time when the divine presence of Jesus Christ is felt all over the world. I pray that you feel the love of Christ during this holy season and that your celebration is as bright as the sun in the sky. May Christ be born anew in your life.
- I wish that the joy sent to the world through Christ will find its way to your home this season. Have a sweet and cheery Christmas.
- May God, creator of all things under the sun, shower His blessing into your life as you celebrate the birth of His son, Jesus Christ. Have a Christ-focused, bliss-filled Christmas!
- As we usher in the anniversary of the birth of Christ, I pray that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ works the best of all His miracles and bring you to prosperity in the next year. Have a lovely Christmas!
- The birth of Christ was an answer to the silent prayers of a suffering world. As you celebrate this Christmas, may all your prayers receive answers. May you and your family never know sorrow. Lots of Christmas blessings to you and yours!
- It is my prayer for you that you experience God like never before as we celebrate the anniversary of Christ’s birth to the world. May blessings be showered on you this season. Experience a joyful and prosperous Christmas!
- During this holy time, my prayer for you is that our Lord Jesus Christ sends you strength, prosperity and divine blessings to last you the entire year! Happy Christmas!
- I hope the sweet love of Jesus Christ surrounds you and your entire family and that you have the happiest Christmas festivities. I wish you a merry Christmas.
- My prayer for you during the Yuletide is that the light of Christ shines brightly for you and leads you to the biggest opportunities of your life. Have the happiest and holiest Christmas!
- I pray that the Spirit of God dwells in your home this Christmas season and fills you with prosperity, love, and peace. May the grace of God also be with you richly. Merry Christmas!
- May the Holy Spirit of God come down into your home this Christmas and cause a celebration as mighty as the one in heaven. I wish you Christmas festivities that the angels would approve.
- As bright as the glory of Christ, so shall this Christmas season be to you. May God bless you with all heavenly blessings, and may your home be continually filled with joy and customized miracles straight from heaven. Merry Christmas to you!
- As we commemorate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, I wish that you experience divine favor, peace, and grace. May you have a merry Christmas.
- May the angels bring Christmas presents that will make your heart and a home filled with joy and miracles! Enjoy the celebration of Christ. Have a blessed Christmas!
4. Cute and Funny Christmas Wishes
Cute Merry Christmas wishes will help you and your loved ones share the fun of Christmas with all your contacts. Here are some funny Christmas messages for cards to make the people you love smile.
Put a huge smile on the faces of friends and family with these funny Christmas messages to help spread the joy of the season!
- I’m sure your credit card bill is high this Christmas. But I also hope that your smiles will be just as big. I wish you loads of fun and good luck. Happy Yuletides!
- I’m really hoping that Santa realizes we don’t need toys and gifts, but would appreciate socks filled with cash. I know you’re thinking the same thing. Here’s to a merry Christmas.
- I knew Christmas was magic but I underestimated its power to make my savings vanish into thin air. This must be the Christmas magic we all talk about. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas days should be spent with all the good people. Yeah, that means it’s better if you spend yours with me. Merry Christmas, my love!
- I was on Santa’s naughty list last Christmas and had the time of my life. I hope you find your name on the list this year. Have a wonderful holiday!
- Some say that Christmas is only for the kids. But, at least as adults, we can have some fun until the credit card bill shows up in the mail. Merry Christmas!
- Hey, I just found out what Xmas really means. It’s for everyone who cannot spell Christmas. I hope you have an exciting celebration.
- Merry Christmas everyone! We have a little more time to groom ourselves this year. Santa said he needs a shave too!
- Hey you! I just wanted to let you know that you literally aren’t going to show up on Santa’s good list this year. I know it’s all you ever wanted, so have a Merry Christmas!
- You have been filling your pockets just to get it spent this Christmas. Make sure my presents are on the list of things to eat your money. Merry Christmas!
- I don’t know who said Christmas was for children alone, but even at that, we are children at heart, don’t you agree? I wish you a great Christmas!
- Do you know why they say Merry Christmas? It’s because they knew I would come into your life to make every Christmas merry for you. Happy holidays!
- I heard Santa is taking people on a ride in his sleigh this year. I hope he will cart us away to a land with no bills! I hope to have you on the ride. Have an amazing Christmas!
- Try to have an exciting Christmas. I know it’ll be hard without me, the spark in your life, but give it a try anyway. Much love, my sweet family.
- I heard Santa got more requests from adults this year than children, with multiple requests from some adults. I’m sure yours was at the top of the list. Do have a great Christmas!
- I’m going to hang up the star on the Christmas tree and think about you, the star of my life. Merry Christmas, darling.
- Make sure you have the time of your life this Christmas, even if it means joining the children in their fun games, giggling in delight as they are. You deserve it. Merry Christmas!
- I’ll appreciate it if my Christmas gift this year is a six months bill-free package. Merry Christmas!
5. Short Christmas Wishes and Messages
If WhatsApp, Text, or Facebook are all you’ve got, short Christmas messages are the perfect option for you. Remember that short Christmas wishes are just as special as long ones.
- I pray that God looks down on you and blesses the work of your hands. Have a merry Christmas and blessed year ahead.
- Wishing you and your family much joy, blessings and prosperity this holiday season.
- May the next year be full of blessings for you. Merry Christmas!
- I pray that the spirit of Christmas fills your home with love, peace, and joy. Merry Christmas!
- May your holiday be filled with magic, gifts, and love. Merry Christmas!
- I hope you experience all the pleasures and treasures of Christmas. Happy holidays.
- I wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year.
- May all Christmas favor be yours.
- May your Christmas be filled with everlasting love, joy, and abundance.
- Have a fabulous holiday, may the lights of Christmas guide you to happiness.
- I wish you love and warmth this festive season. Merry Christmas and a joyous new year!
- Wishing you and your family a very warm and merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to my special friend. Have lots of fun!
- May your days be sweet and full of merriment. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
- I wish your Christmas is joyful, cheerful, and prosperous. Happy Holidays!
- I pray that this Christmas will bring delightful miracles your way. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing that this festive season will mark the beginning of a year full of happiness for you.
- May the joy of Christmas follow you into the new year and beyond!
- Merry Christmas! May the Christmas spirit usher in peace and blessings!
- I wish you a merry Christmas packed full with God’s grace, favor, and abundance.
- I pray that God will pour down all the desires of your heart this Christmas.
6. Sweet and Romantic Christmas Messages for Your Spouse
The most special thing about Christmas is that we get to spend time with the people we love. Christmas messages for your boyfriend/husband will help you pass on your feelings about spending the holiday season with the person you love.
So let your spouse or partner feel special with these heartfelt messages.
- The love you have given me completes me and makes me feel alive. I love you so much, Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for coming into my life and giving it new meaning. Because of your presence, I know my Christmas will be filled with magic and bliss. Merry Christmas, honey!
- Merry Christmas to the love of my life. You have brought so much joy into my life, and I pray to spend many Christmases with you. I love you.
- If there’s a blessing I want to thank Jesus for this Christmas, it’s you. Merry Christmas to the love of my life!
- You make everything perfect in my life, and that includes Christmas. I can’t wait to spend the holidays with you, my love. Merry Christmas.
- Honey, Christmas is one of the most magical times of the year for me because I get to spend it with you. Merry Christmas, my darling.
- One miracle I am most grateful to God for is the miracle of sending you my way. I wish you a merry and bright Christmas, sweetheart.
- You’re the only person that can make my life as perfect and complete as it is right now. I love how much you care for me and love me. I wish my love a merry Christmas and happy new year!
- I don’t need a present because I have already been gifted with you. You are the best gift I could ever wish for, my love. Merry Christmas. I love you!
- Chocolates are sweet, and flowers are beautiful. Christmas lights sparkle, but you are all these and more, simply wonderful! Merry Christmas to the love of my life!
- If I’m asked to choose between a ride with Santa on his sleigh and to spend Christmas with you, I’ll pick you a thousand times over. You bring more excitement to my life than any jolly ride on a sleigh. You are simply amazing! Merry Christmas to my joy-giver.
- You were an early Christmas present sent from above to me. I’ll always cherish you, my love, and I can’t wait to spend this Christmas with you. I pray all the treasures of Christmas will be yours, and may laughter never cease in your life. Merry Christmas.
- When God told me He loves me, He proved it by sending you to me. It’s so remarkable how you have showered me with love all these years. I always look forward to Christmas each year because of the undisturbed time we get to spend together. I wish you a spectacular Christmas, my love.
- Sweetheart, my wish for you is that you will always experience things that will keep your laughter alive because you are so beautiful when you smile. Keep being the amazing person you are. Have a merry Christmas.
Before you send each card, remember to think about the person it’s intended for. What makes sending Christmas messages special are the thoughts behind each customized letter and the words we use to express how much our loved ones are loved and appreciated.
Even if you think the card, you’re sending is simple, you will be helping to spread some Christmas cheer and making the recipient of your personalized card feel special and appreciated. This really, is what our Christmas messages on cards are about.
You are spreading happiness which makes the season all the merrier, which is what our messages seek to portray.