If you’re looking for valentine’s day messages, you’ve come to the right place. With the day around the corner, it’s only normal to look for inspiration for DIY Valentine’s Day card or poetic love messages to send to your loved ones. If the inspiration hasn’t dawned on you yet, you aren’t alone.
Plenty of people, just like you, struggle with putting their thoughts into words and only end up saying, “I love you”. While that’s ok, the language of love is vast and there are plenty of ways to tell your friends, family, and loved ones that they’re a big deal.
It could be a lot to deal with if you have to send varied messages to your loved ones, but you don’t have to worry about that. Whether it’s a quick message to tell your family and friends how much they mean to you, or a sincere, romantic message for your husband, wife, girlfriend, or partner, we’ve got you covered. Check out what we have in store for you.
Valentine Messages for Friends
Your friends are those people who have your back no matter what. Send them cute valentine’s day messages and tell them how much they mean to you.
- Together, we’ve been the perfect Bonny and Clyde. I appreciate your presence in my life. Thank you for being who you are.
- If there’s anyone I would go to the moon and back for it would be you, friend! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I wish you a Valentine’s Day filled with plenty of good wine, people who love you, and delicious food.
- You’re my forever friend and have always been by my side through the rain and the sunny days. There’s no one like you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I hope you have the most amazing day filled with all the love, happiness, and joy that you deserve.
- You’re my best friend and I couldn’t ask for any other. This is why I want to wish you the most magical day of your life.
- You’re my person and I won’t have it any other way. Happy Valentine’s Day bestie!
- I know we spark some envy with our #relationshipgoals. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- We’ve kept our friendship alive for so long, we could be a married couple. We owe each other the rest of our lives together. Have a love-filled Valentine’s Day.
- If there’s an emergency contact I don’t regret having, it’s you. You’re my everything.
- I didn’t think I’d be able to make friends I could rely on as an adult. Thank you for being the one and making friendship easy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Your friendship means so much to me. You’re the best, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I don’t have a Valentine, but I don’t need one because I have you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I had to tell you how much you mean to me.
- You are loved, cherished, and appreciated. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Messages for Husband
Whether you’ve been together for a year or twenty, sending valentine’s day messages to your husband will take your celebration to the next level. Find inspiration below and tell him how much you love and appreciate him.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most handsome man! I will always love you!
- Nothing feels better than knowing I am loved by the world’s best husband. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I look forward to spending the day with you so we can share the love we’ve been nurturing. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!
- I have so much to thank God for and at the top of the list is you. I pray we share a long, married life together because there’s no one I’d rather spend the rest of my life with.
- Dear husband, you have made my days come alive with your presence, and I’m grateful for that. Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- You are a precious jewel and there’s no greater honor I have experienced than your love for me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- My heart is smitten with you and my soul would be cold without you. You bring me so much joy!
- No one can ever make me feel the way you do. I love you, love of my life.
- (No. of years) on and you still give me butterflies and weak knees. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You’re my everything. My best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. You’re definitely my Valentine’s special.
- If there’s anything in this world that means so much to me, it’s you. You still drive me crazy even though we’ve been together for years! I love you.
- Every time you kiss me, I’m as excited as the first time. I hope this Valentine’s Day is everything you’ve ever dreamed of.
- Because of you, my life has been an adventure I could have never dreamed of. You fill my life up with fireworks and I have you to thank for the excitement.
- You’re the only one who knows exactly how I feel and you’re always trying to cheer me up when I’m down. I love you, sweetheart.
- I know we’ve been busy but we still have to make time to remind each other what our love means. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.
Valentine Message for Girlfriend
Don’t forget to send your girlfriend a valentine’s message. The future of your relationship depends on it so check out some you can write on your card.
- The only thing I want on this Valentine’s Day is you.
- I can’t imagine spending a day without seeing you. I want this Valentine’s Day to be as magical as it can get.
- Even though the love we share comes from deep within our hearts, I believe I have the best love story because my girlfriend comes from heaven. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- With my girlfriend by my side, the only thing left to do is to conquer the world. Happy Valentine’s Day, love!
- All I can think of right now is how to be the best man I can be for you. I only want you to have the best. I love you.
- Even though our relationship seems like a roller coaster with unimaginable ups and downs, there’s no doubt that I am enjoying what we share. I love you.
- When I found you, I knew I’d found the world’s greatest treasure. You’re my one and only. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day reminds me about how much I care for and love you. I will make it more special than any you’ve ever had because you are worth it.
- I didn’t know that happiness was missing in my life when you came into it. You have given me nothing but true love since the day I met you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I cannot imagine a future without you. This is why I want this day to mark the beginning of the rest of our lives together. Happy Valentines’ Day!
- Me and you being together only results in magical moments. Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- From the moment I first met you, I knew that we would create magical experiences together. Happy Valentine’s Day baby!
- Your heart is warm and I cannot stay away from the purity of your soul. You are all a man could ever ask for. I love you!
- The best thing I ever did was pursuing your love. You are truly the love of my life.
- I always feel like the luckiest man alive, but today, I know the feeling is real because you agreed to become my girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day baby!
Valentine Message for Boyfriend
Your boyfriend is a special part of your life. Show him how much you care by sending him a romantic love message.
- Every time you’re with me, love is in the air. I don’t care whether it’s magic or reality, as long as you too, can feel it. I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are the reason why my world feels so complete. You bring me joy and a colorful love. I couldn’t wish for any other boyfriend even if he was in my dreams. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I am consumed by thoughts of you even when I go to bed at night. I will never let you go. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the boyfriend of my dreams. I couldn’t imagine living a life without you in it.
- The only thing I need in this life is you. You are my forever soulmate and I’m glad that I said ‘yes’ to you. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
- Baby, you are the only person that truly ‘gets’ me. Spending time with you is the only thing I want to do this Valentine’s. I love you, dear.
- You are definitely the only man that I would care to dream about. As the love we share grows every day, I hope that you too, can see a future together. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!
- I think we are perfect together, right? If stealing each other’s hearts was a crime, I’d gladly do time for it. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are worth it! Having you in my life is the only thing I truly care about. I’m the happiest girl in the world because of you. Happy Valentine’s Day’!
- You have loved me in a way no other man has and ever could. I am inspired by your love and I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the angel sent to me from above. You are the only one I have ever loved, and will ever love.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important man in my life. I couldn’t imagine spending this day with any other person. I love you.
- I used to wonder what all the hype about Valentine’s Day was about. That was until I met you and understood the meaning of true love. Have a lovely day, honey!
- Without you, my soul would be a lonely desert path. Your love is the oasis of my heart and I couldn’t live a day without it. Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only.
- Loving you has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn’t imagine my life without you because you have stolen my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Messages for Wife
You know what they say: A happy wife means a happy life. Go on, pick one message you feel is right and send it to her.
- To the love of my life, I love you more than you will ever know. I couldn’t do life without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- If I had to choose, it would be you, over and over again. You are the woman of my dreams and this is why I want you to have the best Valentine’s Day of your life.
- Because of you, I am the person I am today. You have done so much for me and for our entire family. There’s so much to appreciate you for. I love you, and Happy Valentine’s Day!
- There’s no one else I could call my partner, my best friend, the love of my life, or my soulmate. You are my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I am so lucky to call you my wife, and I would have it no other way. Happy Valentine’s Day to my sun, moon, and stars.
- Thank you for being the person you are. You are an amazing woman and I am lucky to call you, my wife. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Everyday I see you, the love I have for you keeps going stronger. You are my special Valentine’s and I thank God everyday for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Sometimes, I think about what I would ever do without you in my life, and I can’t imagine a life without you. You are my pride and joy. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!
- Thank you for all the joy, adventure, and love you have brought into my life. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You still make my heart skip a beat. You make me laugh, and I know that I will fall in love with you everyday for the rest of my life. I love you!
- You are my best friend and I think I’m the luckiest man because you’re always at my side. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby!
- Through the rain, sun, and every storm, I will always love you. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby!
- You have shown me the true meaning of love. Thank you for choosing to love me over and over again. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- There’s no way to explain my love and devotion for you. I have always loved you and will always love you.
- Dear wife, the truth is that I don’t need one day of the year to tell you I love you. I love you every single day! Happy Valentine’s Day.
Sending valentine’s day messages to your loved ones is an excellent way of telling them exactly how you feel about them. You can use our messages as they are or use them as inspiration to curate the perfect message for your special ones!